Regular price £8.95
| Save £-8.95 (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 234): divided by 0% off)
Phone for Stock Enquiries.
Best Online Prices.
Huge Range of Quality Tiles.
SELF LEVEL FLOORING COMPOUND is a cement-based, protein-free, sub-floor smoothing under-layment, giving a consistently level screed from 2mm up to 12mm thick. When mixed with water it gives the ideal smooth finish properties needed for application over masonry-based floor surfaces such as tamped or worn concrete and sand/cement floor screeds. On non-porous floors such as mastic asphalt, plywood and painted or sealed surfaces, the SELF LEVELLING FLOORING powder should be mixed with SELF-LEVEL LATEX to give improved adhesion to the substrate with enhanced abrasion and point-load resistance.
Conforms to: EN13813:2002 – C30:F7
- Evens out uneven tamped concrete
- Fast setting – sets in 3 hours
- Highly flowable smooth finish underlayment
- Suitable for up to 12mm depth screed in a single pour
- Can be enhanced with FLOOR SCREED LATEX