Our contact details:
Euro Claddings LTD
45 South Road
Tel: 020 3011 4630
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Euro Claddings Ltd is your data controller.
The type of information we collect:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Payment details including billing address
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To send or speak to you about a quotation on our products you request
- Payment details to purchase our products and deliver them to you
- Add you to our email database for marketing purposes
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details at the top of this document.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored in our delivery office (100 Dudley road east, Oldbury, Warley, West Midlands B69 3EB) and our accounts office (45, South road, Sparkbrook , Birmingham B11 1EX)
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact details at the top of this document.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk